War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War rages for land among the Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan. Choose your side and fight for the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! You haven't been on since . You have 0 posts. The date and time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 am. The newest registered user is https://waramongclans.forumotion.com/u22. Have fun!

Milkykit of Blazeclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldheart

Milkykit of Blazeclan Empty
PostSubject: Milkykit of Blazeclan   Milkykit of Blazeclan EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 am

Name: Milkykit/paw/face (possibly star. You know if I am not thinking too far ahead in her life...)
Sex: she-cat
Appearance: Milky has a dark brown body with light brown splotches throughout her pelt and a cream colored face to match her name. Also some of her fur is longer in than in other spots.
Personality: Very soft spoken. She doesn't speak up for herself or anyone else when she is in large groups but might spill her feelings to you if you are alone with her. She loves kits but is afraid of most senior warriors and elders even when she becomes a warrior herself. Milky also doesn't always make friends very easy for a fear of breaking their heart.
Clan and Rank: Blazeclan kit
History: When Milky was born she lived as a rouge with her family. Eventually her mother and father strayed away from each other to go after other cats so they dropped their kits off at many different places. Milky made her way to find Blazeclan where she lives now.
Other: Milky hopes to have kits of her own one day.
Roleplay Sample: Milkykit watched the apprentices as they practiced battle moves. "I think I would much rather hunt for the Clan. Then there is less of a chance getting hurt or something." She commented, half to herself. She looked away from the apprentices and scanned the camp. Most of the warriors where sharing tongues and eating.

I hope this is an okay creation. I went a little crazy... And I can't accept myself, not that I would, because I was never told the Ac password... Unless I misunderstood which very well might have happened and it wouldn't be the first time...

T = Time
A = And
R = Relative
D = Dimensions
I = In
S = Space

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com/
AC Account

Milkykit of Blazeclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkykit of Blazeclan   Milkykit of Blazeclan EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm

To answer your question: The password for this account will soon be shared ONLY to moderators in the "Staff Zone" "Staff Discussion" Part of the forum.

According to Whispers, you may reserve for Milkystar of Blazeclan.

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Milkykit of Blazeclan
Page 1 of 1