War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War rages for land among the Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan. Choose your side and fight for the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! You haven't been on since Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have 0 posts. The date and time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:50 am. The newest registered user is https://waramongclans.forumotion.com/u22. Have fun!

The Fresh Kill Points System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

Location Location : IN A PLACE YOU WILL NEVER FATHOM. DISNEYLAND.

The Fresh Kill Points System  Empty
PostSubject: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey! You may have noticed that underneath your post count, there is a field called "Fresh Kill Points". What are these? Well, are the site's currency. Everything, including characters and user shops, are paid for in Fresh Kill Points.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I earn Fresh Kill Points?
Currently the only way to earn is by posting. Posting in certain forums will earn you more  than posting in others. All roleplay posts earn you 10 , while posts in the games section will earn you 0.

Does creating a new topic earn me more Fresh Kill Points than replying to an already-created topic?
At the moment, no. Posting a new topic will not earn you any more than a normal reply.

Does the length of my posts affect how much I receive?
No, a short response will earn you just as many  as a long response would. But longer replies are certainly encouraged!

Can I create a user shop where I make things for other members and get  in return?
Yes, you can! But you will need an administrator's approval, as they are the only ones who can transfer from one account to the other.

Lets say you are a new user and wanting to create a Character. Would the Fresh Kill Points system apply to you?
No. The Fresh Kill Points System only applies to you after you make your first character. Anything before that is entirely free. You can make any type of rank free, as long as it;s your very first character.

Fresh Kill Points Shop

Please note that while these are the default prices using Fresh Kill Points, they may be changed at any time or exceptions may be granted.

Affiliate:* 350

Default character: 100 Fresh Kill Points
Notable character**: 250 Fresh Kill Points
Prophecy character: 1000 Fresh Kill Points
Non-feline character: 500 Fresh Kill Points

* Allowed only once per every six months, unless stated otherwise.
** Includes leaders, deputies and medicine cats only.

You are required to pay for your characters however, your first character is always free.

Last edited by Whispers on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://waramongclans.forumotion.com
wolfie

wolfie

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm

So in order for you to make more than one character you must pay? Like say I wanted to make a warrior I would need to pay 100 Fresh Kill Points?

Whitemoon aka Wolfie
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:38 am

Your very first character is free, but anything you make after that costs points.
If your first character was a warrior, it is free, but if your second character was a warrior, you would pay 100 points.
Back to top Go down
wolfie

wolfie

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 am

Okay, thank you. :)
I just made my character.
Back to top Go down
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:48 am

No problem.
Okay, I will look over it now.
Back to top Go down
wolfie

wolfie

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am

Okay thanks. :D
Back to top Go down
Comet
Admin
Comet

Location Location : United States~ New York

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Watch as I will be way to lazy to get another character thanks to this...
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

This topic will now be oficially locked.

For any furthur questions, ask them in the Questions or Experience forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fresh Kill Points System    The Fresh Kill Points System  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fresh Kill Points System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Among Clans  :: General :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: