War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War rages for land among the Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan. Choose your side and fight for the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! You haven't been on since Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have 0 posts. The date and time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:35 pm. The newest registered user is https://waramongclans.forumotion.com/u22. Have fun!

My character Watershine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minnowsky

Minnowsky

Location Location : There's no place like home, there's no place like ho...Whuuuh???Were you talking to me?

My character Watershine Empty
PostSubject: My character Watershine   My character Watershine EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Name:Watershine/star
Sex:female
Appearance: Ginger and white with silky fur. Has a very long tail, and has violet eyes. She has very long, powerful hind legs for climbing. Her right hind leg has a strange scar.
Personality: A little reserved. A vicious fighter, she is known to get into battles with cats a lot. She can't stand invading cats, yet she has been known to let her guard down around rogues. She loves to swim, and can climb trees better than any cat she knows. Has a tendency to be angry at other cats for no reason, and she argues a lot. She is altogether very sweet, just has had many issues in her past causing her to lash out at cats who have done nothing to her.
Clan and Rank: Lakeclan, deputy
History: She was abandoned near the edge of the lake when she was only two moons old. When a warrior found her, her leg had a mysterious scratch on it. She was taken in by one of the Lakeclan warrior queens, and she would not tell her any of her past. One day, though she promised she would.
    Her birth mother had abandoned her after two moons to go and find a new mate, telling her that she wasn't good enough for her. She left her and her littermates on the edge of the lake starving and thin. They had been abused by their mother. She bit them and scratched them until they bled. She rarely fed them, and when she did, she would leave them for hours on their own. They waited patiently for her to come back. Watershine ran away from Lakeclan as an apprentice to find her mother and father, but she never did .Tey were attacked by a strange she-cat who threatened to kill her friend unless she promised to take her litter of kits. Watershine agreed, even though she was barely over a year old and had little over a moon until she was a warrior. When her mate found out about this, he flew into a rage and killed her. Watershine had no other choice. She either had to kill the tom or surrender his kits to this monster. She felt sickened, remembering her abandonment when she was a kit.
    She fought a vicious battle with him, ending in his death and her serious injury. She has a scar on her leg from that battle still. She knew she could either give them up or raise them as her own. But she knew that would never be allowed. An apprentice raising kits? That would mean she might never get to be deputy. It tore her heart in two as she watched the litter be raised by one of the queens. She loves them still...
Other: She has no mate
Roleplay Sample: Watershine walked across the camp in search of their leader. Several trespassing cats had been reported walking on Lakeclan territory. She had already fought off several of the intruders, but they had been persistent in their trespassing. She saw him sharing tongues with one of the elders, his mother in particular. He looked up as she walked past and she noticed that he looked weary.
    "I think that it might interest you to know that your warriors are incompetent fools!" she said this loudly because her former mate walked past. They had been quarreling over this issue for a while. He hissed at her when he walked past her. Knowing full well that she knew he was the one that led the dawn patrol and had forgotten to renew the scent marks.
That's all I have! I hope you like it!My character Watershine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPSQwmQZlX9TdNPCt7U8nUeNX1usr1jA5qbj2POArhOGX5b6Q-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T=Time
A=And
R=Relative
D=Dimensions
I=In
S=Space
[Somebody's a whovian]
Back to top Go down
http://clanwhispers.forumotion.com
AC Account

My character Watershine Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character Watershine   My character Watershine EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Amazing Template!

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My character Watershine
Page 1 of 1