War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War rages for land among the Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan. Choose your side and fight for the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! You haven't been on since . You have 0 posts. The date and time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am. The newest registered user is https://waramongclans.forumotion.com/u22. Have fun!

Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
Admin
Comet

Location Location : United States~ New York

Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me Empty
PostSubject: Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me   Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey, I'm Opal! (Or Comet, Luna, Eclipse, Amber, Kitty, ect... Yeah, I have a lot of nicknames.) For those of you who don't know me, that is great! I have a bad er... reputation. I've been banned from 7 or 8 places in the past, kinda because, I AM NOT A MINDLESS IDIOT I HAVE OPINIONS! CX Most of that is behind me, but since being great with technology runs in my blood, dey betta watch out. Yup, I'm that kinda person who seeks revenge, or payback, or another word for that. If I had to describe myself in 2-5 words, I'd say, loyal, determined, and sneaky. Most of my friends are online. I have few friends in RL. If I am not your kitty in RL, I am not loyal to you and will turn and hiss. Lol. Online, I have TONS of forums, so I'm kinda an expert and prefer to stay professional most of the time, but if you ask almost anyone, I have serious issues. Serious. Very serious. Yup, Ia may have depression and insomnia but I prefer to keep that to the internet, and myself. I am a good person to have by you in a fight, cause I seem to always find a way to win. My words are my intelligence. People call me stupid, and don't even realize I am spying on them in front of my face. XD I am not the stupid one. Lol. Yes, I know this intro is probably all over the place but I kinda like it to be that way. I wouldn't be anywhere in life if it weren't for my BFF, my older sister, and Magpie from FP, who is more commonly known to me as Frost. Thanks to her, I make wonderful forums now. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have so many friends to support me, and I'd probably also be dead, but let's ignore that fact. I am most known in school as someone who pretends they are a cat, but it isn't like I would be lying about having the abilities. Online I am known as someone with tons of forums by my friends. They have helped me through a lot and helped me become used to my own username, lol.

Now for some actual useful info: I'm 12, and a girl if you haven't noticed. I live in New York. I'm talented and sarcastic and have fewer hobbies than I say I have, but it would take forever to update that. I have a few issues, mostly anger, and depression. I love cats more than anything. I would give my life to save an old, three legged, one eyed cat. In fact, I have a four year old cat, her name is Twilight and she only has one eye. Everyone else was going to leave her to die. My other cat is also a rescue, she is a seven year old cat named Serafina and she was my second cat. My first cat lives with my nana, and my special bond with him still survived after 11-12 years.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

Location Location : IN A PLACE YOU WILL NEVER FATHOM. DISNEYLAND.

PostSubject: Re: Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me   Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 am

Interesting Introduction. :3 Yes, yes, I know you well (I THINK) So half of this I didn't have to read.... but I did. xD
Uh.... Welcome to the forum? lol
Back to top Go down
https://waramongclans.forumotion.com
Comet
Admin
Comet

Location Location : United States~ New York

PostSubject: Re: Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me   Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Lol as an administrator, it is time to get professional.

Welcome to the forum, self, have a nice stay.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamcatrp.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me   Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Late, But So You Newcomers Know Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Among Clans  :: General :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: