War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
The land among Clans is decreasing. Prey is scarce and water sources are rare. The four Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan are fighting over it, innocents killed from this rivalry. Which side will you choose?

Do not register if you don't think you will be active! ;)
War Among Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War rages for land among the Clans: Treeclan, Blazeclan, Lakeclan, and Shardclan. Choose your side and fight for the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest! You haven't been on since . You have 0 posts. The date and time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 am. The newest registered user is https://waramongclans.forumotion.com/u22. Have fun!

Wishpaw's Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WishDance

WishDance

Location Location : Somewhere

Wishpaw's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Wishpaw's Character Sheet   Wishpaw's Character Sheet EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Name: Wishpaw

Sex: Female

Appearance: Wishpaw is small and white, with redish fawn colored patches on the left side of her face, her right shoulder, her paws, and tail. She has short fur, that gets longer on her tail. Wishpaw has bright green eyes.

Personality: Wishpaw is kind, and considerate but very shy and quiet.

Clan and Rank: Shardclan- Apprentice, (medicine cat apprentice? If not that's fine)

History: Wishpaw was born a kittypet, but ran off one day and somehow ended up completely in Shardclan territory. She accepted their offer, because to her, the outdoors were so much better than being cooped up in a twoleg nest.

Other: Wishpaw has a strange fascination with shiny rocks. She also likes to be organized.

Roleplay Sample: Wishpaw sat down. Yep, She thought to herself, I'm lost, completely lost. Wishpaw looked around, nothing seemed familiar. Fear rose in her throat when her thoughts finally joined up. I'm lost, in strange woods, with no way to get home and I don't know how to defend myself.

This alright?
~~~~~~
T = Time
A = And
R = Relative
D = Dimensions
I = In
S = Space
Back to top Go down
http://Clans-of-Winter.proboards.com
Whispers
Head Admin/Founder
Whispers

Location Location : IN A PLACE YOU WILL NEVER FATHOM. DISNEYLAND.

Wishpaw's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishpaw's Character Sheet   Wishpaw's Character Sheet EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
You can get the rank of Medicine Cat Apprentice.

Approved.

Back to top Go down
https://waramongclans.forumotion.com

Wishpaw's Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1